Final round, main contest rules
Thursday, 7 February 2013، 05:20 PM
- Each competitor must bring a laptop to participate in contest using it.
- Competitors will have 3-4 hours to complete 5-8 programming tasks.
- Competitors may solve problems by any means, which is, given an input file, they should submit a correct output in the specified time limit. Not submitting any file in the time limit will be considered as an unsuccessful attempt.
- Both input and output format are crucial. Adhere them precisely to avoid getting solutions judged as wrong.
- Competitors will be free to use any programming language, library or computational application to solve problems.
- Competitors may bring and use any pre-written code, document, etc.
- For some tasks, competitors should be able to run binary files on their laptops. In such cases, the binary file will be built statically and available for Windows and Linux in both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
- All problem statements will be available in English, although for Iranian’s convenience a Persian translation may be provided. Note that the English statements will be the judge’s reference in case of any difference.
- The decision of the head judge is final in all matters.