Friday, 29 August 2014، 05:51 AM
Shortcut! Round Terms & Rules
- Shortcut! round will start at 13:00 UTC, 29 August 2014.
- Shortcut! round consists of three programming tasks and competitors will have just one hour to solve them.
- Competitors may solve problems by any means and are free to use any programming language, library or computational application to solve problems. Given an input file, you should submit a correct output together with the source code used to produce that output within the specified time limit.
- Not submitting any file during the time limit, will be considered as an unsuccessful attempt.
- Both input and output formats are crucial. Adhere them precisely to avoid getting solutions judged as wrong.
- Competitors may not use more than one user account.
- Competitors may not communicate with each other during the contest.
- Your output must be reproducible using the source code you provided.
- All submitted source codes will automatically get analyzed for code plagiarism detection.
- Cheaters will be banned forever from Bayan programming contests.
- Do not submit irrelevant clarifications during the contest.
- The decision of the judges are final in all matters.
- All source codes of the competitors will be published after each round.
- Bayan's staffs are not allowed to participate in the contest.
Score Calculation Method
Score for each solved problem is calculated based on these values:
- n = No. of accepted submissions
- t = Contestant's submission time
- T = Total contest duration
- p = Number of contestant's wrong attempts